The Orchid Forum, for the UK and Europe (previously known as The UK Orchid Forum) • View topic - Gastrodia elata Bl. (Tubers)
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:48 pm


All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:17 am 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
We are conducting human and environmental research on Gastrodia elata Bl, in the Tongjiang County in the northeast part of Sichuan province.

Gastrodia is a very sought after tuber for both Chinese traditional medicine and Sichuan ethnic food. The Chinese Pharmacopeia (Shennonbencaojing) (c. 100 AD) list its use for anticonvulsant, analgesic, and sedative against vertigo, general paralysis, epilepsy, and tetanus and calming the liver.
Many local village people in the spring and fall hunt for this tuber, worth 200 RMB dried and can reach above 400 RMB fresh.

What we found interesting while conducting face to face interviews with many of the local hunters. We discovered that Gastrodia elata Bl. the only Gastrodia species known to habitat Sichuan, and some surrounding provinces. Many of the hunters talked and described two other Gastrodia tubers, Gastrodia elata Bl. is a white colored tuber as shown in the photo below.

Attachment:
File comment: Gastrodia elata Bl. (Tubers)
Gastrodia tubers.jpg
Gastrodia tubers.jpg [ 71.39 KiB | Viewed 43763 times ]


The hunters also describe a third Gastrodia with a smaller tuber and flower size is between the two others and blooms only in August. Possible hybrid could be, we are going to spend some more time there hopefully this September. It is a about a 40 hour train ride for us to get there. We will try to obtain tubers of all three and wait for them to bloom and record the findings.

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com



2 people like this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:29 pm 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 pm
Posts: 733
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 368 posts
I live in: United Kingdom (England)
My nearest city or region is: London SW
Kenneth?

Your hunt for orchids will take you on a 40 hour train ride to the province of Sichuan........my hunt for orchids takes me on a 40 minute all round journey to the London Show in Westminster,
You ask the local hunters where you can find the orchids.........I stop some old biddy carrying her shopping bags home to ask her if she knows where the Exhibition Hall is where I can find the Orchids.
We live in two completely seperate worlds don't we ? :lol:

Enviable job you have, whilst at school I had visons of wanting a job where I would be sent to the forests all over the world to study the local flora & fauna, but I fell into the exciting world of finance instead :roll:

Steve


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:33 pm 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
stevek wrote:
Kenneth?

Your hunt for orchids will take you on a 40 hour train ride to the province of Sichuan........my hunt for orchids takes me on a 40 minute all round journey to the London Show in Westminster,
You ask the local hunters where you can find the orchids.........I stop some old biddy carrying her shopping bags home to ask her if she knows where the Exhibition Hall is where I can find the Orchids.
We live in two completely seperate worlds don't we ? :lol:

Enviable job you have, whilst at school I had visons of wanting a job where I would be sent to the forests all over the world to study the local flora & fauna, but I fell into the exciting world of finance instead :roll:

Steve


Steve, traveling around China by any means can be problematic to say the least. Nothing like getting to the end of a train stop, then taking a taxi until the drive says he wont go anymore because of the condition of the road, so you get to walk the rest of several kilometers.

Our intention was to research the environmental and human impact of Sichuan people that hunt Gastrodia tubers, to examine if it is sustainable. But the more information we received, pointed to a new possible discovery.
The first, is Gastrodia menghaiensis Tsi et S.C. Chen. It has only ever been recorded in South Yunnan, but has been identified in Sichuan now.
Second, would be the reported third Gastrodia, it could be a new species or hybrid cross of Gastrodia elata and Gastrodia menghaiensis.
Third, China was only thought to have two species of Gastrodia.

Asking people about anything in China as a foreigner can and will get you called a spy. Taking pictures of things, makes some people upset, they are afraid, that your photos will show how poor China is.

I do like orchid shows, don't get me wrong, but looking at them in their native habitat, an orchid show cant even compare to that. I have had to get creative on some occasions just to get a good peak at some.

It can be hard even difficult for me to get to what I call an orchid show, or ask questions or directions, but it is all worth it when you see the view from my global office window.

And; no boss, no time clock, so I get to goof off all day.................

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com



2 people like this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:31 pm 
Offline
Spending more time here than healthy
Spending more time here than healthy
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:14 pm
Posts: 206
Likes: 285 posts
Liked in: 89 posts
Images: 13
Location: Firdale park, Northwich.
I live in: United Kingdom (England)
My nearest city or region is: Vale Royal
My hardiness zone is: 8b
OCRC_Dir_China wrote:
stevek wrote:
Kenneth?

Your hunt for orchids will take you on a 40 hour train ride to the province of Sichuan........my hunt for orchids takes me on a 40 minute all round journey to the London Show in Westminster,
You ask the local hunters where you can find the orchids.........I stop some old biddy carrying her shopping bags home to ask her if she knows where the Exhibition Hall is where I can find the Orchids.
We live in two completely seperate worlds don't we ? :lol:

Enviable job you have, whilst at school I had visons of wanting a job where I would be sent to the forests all over the world to study the local flora & fauna, but I fell into the exciting world of finance instead :roll:

Steve


Steve, traveling around China by any means can be problematic to say the least. Nothing like getting to the end of a train stop, then taking a taxi until the drive says he wont go anymore because of the condition of the road, so you get to walk the rest of several kilometers.

Our intention was to research the environmental and human impact of Sichuan people that hunt Gastrodia tubers, to examine if it is sustainable. But the more information we received, pointed to a new possible discovery.
The first, is Gastrodia menghaiensis Tsi et S.C. Chen. It has only ever been recorded in South Yunnan, but has been identified in Sichuan now.
Second, would be the reported third Gastrodia, it could be a new species or hybrid cross of Gastrodia elata and Gastrodia menghaiensis.
Third, China was only thought to have two species of Gastrodia.

Asking people about anything in China as a foreigner can and will get you called a spy. Taking pictures of things, makes some people upset, they are afraid, that your photos will show how poor China is.

I do like orchid shows, don't get me wrong, but looking at them in their native habitat, an orchid show cant even compare to that. I have had to get creative on some occasions just to get a good peak at some.

It can be hard even difficult for me to get to what I call an orchid show, or ask questions or directions, but it is all worth it when you see the view from my global office window.

And; no boss, no time clock, so I get to goof off all day.................


Kenneth I just have to say, you have my Total respect for a passion and commitment most people would not think twice about.
Barnie.

_________________
Barnie
Horticulture --- The Quest To Put Roots On A Pencil.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:20 am 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
OldConkerwood wrote:
OCRC_Dir_China wrote:
stevek wrote:
Kenneth?

Your hunt for orchids will take you on a 40 hour train ride to the province of Sichuan........my hunt for orchids takes me on a 40 minute all round journey to the London Show in Westminster,
You ask the local hunters where you can find the orchids.........I stop some old biddy carrying her shopping bags home to ask her if she knows where the Exhibition Hall is where I can find the Orchids.
We live in two completely seperate worlds don't we ? :lol:

Enviable job you have, whilst at school I had visons of wanting a job where I would be sent to the forests all over the world to study the local flora & fauna, but I fell into the exciting world of finance instead :roll:

Steve


Steve, traveling around China by any means can be problematic to say the least. Nothing like getting to the end of a train stop, then taking a taxi until the drive says he wont go anymore because of the condition of the road, so you get to walk the rest of several kilometers.

Our intention was to research the environmental and human impact of Sichuan people that hunt Gastrodia tubers, to examine if it is sustainable. But the more information we received, pointed to a new possible discovery.
The first, is Gastrodia menghaiensis Tsi et S.C. Chen. It has only ever been recorded in South Yunnan, but has been identified in Sichuan now.
Second, would be the reported third Gastrodia, it could be a new species or hybrid cross of Gastrodia elata and Gastrodia menghaiensis.
Third, China was only thought to have two species of Gastrodia.

Asking people about anything in China as a foreigner can and will get you called a spy. Taking pictures of things, makes some people upset, they are afraid, that your photos will show how poor China is.

I do like orchid shows, don't get me wrong, but looking at them in their native habitat, an orchid show cant even compare to that. I have had to get creative on some occasions just to get a good peak at some.

It can be hard even difficult for me to get to what I call an orchid show, or ask questions or directions, but it is all worth it when you see the view from my global office window.

And; no boss, no time clock, so I get to goof off all day.................


Kenneth I just have to say, you have my Total respect for a passion and commitment most people would not think twice about.
Barnie.


Thank you Barnie,
But many of my family and friends, think I might not all be there................

When I was in the Army my fellow soldiers would bet that I would not see my 30th birthday. (Now I am 57 haha)
My son always would say Dad your to old to go fly fishing or walk in the woods by your self. You might fall down hurt yourself and I won't know where you are. I would tell him walk outside look up to the sky, I am somewhere under it.

When I came to China I walked away from allot, gave it all to my ex-wife at the time. I did not tell a soul that I was going. When I got to China, I emailed my son he was so mad it took a year before he would talk to me.

I love the out doors its my home. Orchid s have been a passion more like obsession since I was 12 years old. I am an old country boy who grew up on a farm and had the Yellowstone park as a back yard. I have been going into the woods alone most of my life, and see no point to change that.

To go out and look at orchids in the wild is great. It can be hard, tiresome, expensive and dangerous. I have been hurt on many occasions. Once I broke both my heels jumping down a small cliff to a flat area to get a good look at some Phap. (Note to self about doing this (NEVER WEAR CHINESE MADE ADITAS DOING THIS, THE ISIDE HELLS COLLAPESD) That was fun to free climb back up and walk out of the woods with two broken heels, it took a year and a half to start walking normal again.

Studying orchids will not make you rich, most people, universities and governments think its a waste of time and money. And I receive no funding all of what I do comes out of my pocket. I receive a small medical disability retirement awardments from the Army. Its not much but I make do, and enjoy myself and have ample time to enjoy my study of orchids.

So in reality, I am nothing special just a simple man who enjoys what he does. (Maybe to much but than again maybe not)

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com



2 people like this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:43 pm 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 pm
Posts: 733
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 368 posts
I live in: United Kingdom (England)
My nearest city or region is: London SW
Keep up the good work Kenneth, so that the armchair explorers like me might also be able to find that elusive Gastrodia hybrid, in a few years time at the London Orchid Show maybe ?

OCRC_Dir_China wrote:
Once I broke both my heels jumping down a small cliff to a flat area to get a good look at some Paph.

I guess now wouldn't be a good time to say you landed on your feet when you got that job ? :oops:

Steve


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:31 am 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
Thanks Steve........

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:42 am 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
A photo of Gastrodia elata Bl, getting ready to bloom.

Attachment:
File comment: Gastrodia elata Bl.
gastrodia flower.jpg
gastrodia flower.jpg [ 171.91 KiB | Viewed 43311 times ]

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com



3 people like this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:08 am 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 pm
Posts: 733
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 368 posts
I live in: United Kingdom (England)
My nearest city or region is: London SW
OCRC_Dir_China wrote:
A photo of Gastrodia elata Bl, getting ready to bloom.

You wouldn't want me on your team of researchers, I'd be rubbish !, familiar only with the commercially available plants in the West, if it didn't have growth like a phal, phrag, dendro or vanda I would have passed this by dismissing it as probably something in the asparagus family, unless of course lots of return trips to unfamiliar plants until they flower ?
This is obviously where your own knowledge, experience & expertise is required, plus the invaluable help from the local people who would have grown up with the local flora and could easily describe, identify and locate the plants.

Steve


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:48 pm 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
stevek wrote:
OCRC_Dir_China wrote:
A photo of Gastrodia elata Bl, getting ready to bloom.

You wouldn't want me on your team of researchers, I'd be rubbish !, familiar only with the commercially available plants in the West, if it didn't have growth like a phal, phrag, dendro or vanda I would have passed this by dismissing it as probably something in the asparagus family, unless of course lots of return trips to unfamiliar plants until they flower ?
This is obviously where your own knowledge, experience & expertise is required, plus the invaluable help from the local people who would have grown up with the local flora and could easily describe, identify and locate the plants.

Steve



Steve; orchids come in shapes, sizes and colors you would learn quickly.

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:11 pm 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
We have just received some Gastrodia elata tubers from Sichuan.

Attachment:
File comment: Gastrodia elata Bl. Tubers
Gatrodia elata  from Sichuan.jpg
Gatrodia elata from Sichuan.jpg [ 114.34 KiB | Viewed 40477 times ]



We have our fingers crossed in hopes of receiving the other two species of Gastrodia.

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com



3 people like this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:41 am 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
I thought that it was about time to look at the Gastrodia tubers for any signs of new growth, and discovered some.

Attachment:
File comment: New growth just 37 days after replanting.
Gastrodia elata Bl. New stem growth .jpg
Gastrodia elata Bl. New stem growth .jpg [ 154.83 KiB | Viewed 38360 times ]

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com



2 people like this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:19 pm 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 pm
Posts: 733
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 368 posts
I live in: United Kingdom (England)
My nearest city or region is: London SW
Nice one Kenneth, it's always good to see the reward of new growth coming through in any plant.

I bet you feel elated ? :roll:

Steve



OCRC_Dir_China likes this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:55 pm 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
stevek wrote:
Nice one Kenneth, it's always good to see the reward of new growth coming through in any plant.

I bet you feel elated ? :roll:

Steve




We all at the OCRC are Steve.

But my former student Chen has not come down yet. You see he is from the village that supplied us with the information and the wild tubers for our work. Chen told me that everyone in his village has had no success in try to grow Gastrodia. So he is keeping detailed notes and will go back home and teach his family how to grow Gastrodia on their small farm. It's a poor village were you must farm if you wish to survive, so he feels that if his family could grow Gastrodia it would make them more money, and be easer on his parents.

My suspicion on their failure is simply over watering, they are used to caring for vegetable crops, not an orchid.

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com



Michele V likes this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:31 am 
Offline
Inoccuous beginnings of forum addiction
Inoccuous beginnings of forum addiction
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:55 pm
Posts: 158
Likes: 591 posts
Liked in: 61 posts
I live in: United Kingdom (England)
My nearest city or region is: Lancashire
It would be wonderful if the villagers can grow them successfully, obviously crops are important but it would indeed be nice for them to have a secondary source of potential income - not to mention a potential increase in Gastrodia numbers. It's nice when conservationism works with the locals :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:06 pm 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
Michele V wrote:
It would be wonderful if the villagers can grow them successfully, obviously crops are important but it would indeed be nice for them to have a secondary source of potential income - not to mention a potential increase in Gastrodia numbers. It's nice when conservationism works with the locals :)


I have to agree with you.

Every farmer looks to maximize their land, as to increase yields and profit.

My hope is that they can learn to care for Gastrodia tubers. If this can accrue, each Gastrodia tuber that survives will in time will produce another tuber. So over time their the Gastrodia tubers number would increase. And our hope is that any success will help relive the pressure on the wild Gastrodia, so the wild Gastrodia tuber numbers would also increase. The villagers have to walk in difficult terrain, and spend many hours looking with no guaranties of finding a single Gastrodia tuber. It would be less effort and higher reward to farm them, and by farming them they can also control the market quantity and the sale price.

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com



Michele V likes this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:58 pm 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 pm
Posts: 733
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 368 posts
I live in: United Kingdom (England)
My nearest city or region is: London SW
stevek wrote:
Your hunt for orchids will take you on a 40 hour train ride to the province of Sichuan........my hunt for orchids takes me on a 40 minute all round journey to the London Show in Westminster,
You ask the local hunters where you can find the orchids.........I stop some old biddy carrying her shopping bags home to ask her if she knows where the Exhibition Hall is where I can find the Orchids.
We live in two completely seperate worlds don't we ? :lol:

There's that gaping cultural divide again, here we probably only consider Gastrodia to grow as an orchid just to look at and halfway across the world a family's liveliehood can be totally changed by it ?

Steve



2 people like this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 pm 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
Well put.

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:12 am 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Posts: 716
Likes: 305 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Location: China
I live in: China • 中國/中国
My nearest city or region is: Changchun China
I was just informed today that, one Gastrodia hunter found the third rare unknown Gastrodia and in bud and just starting to open. :clap: :clap: :dance: it should be here in a few days. I request it be shipped whole and protected.

Attachment:
Gastrodia NOID OCRC.jpg
Gastrodia NOID OCRC.jpg [ 215.75 KiB | Viewed 28893 times ]

Attachment:
Gastrodia NOID OCRC 2.jpg
Gastrodia NOID OCRC 2.jpg [ 349.57 KiB | Viewed 28893 times ]

Attachment:
Gastrodia NOID OCRC 3.jpg
Gastrodia NOID OCRC 3.jpg [ 137.83 KiB | Viewed 28893 times ]

Attachment:
Gastrodia NOID OCRC 1.jpg
Gastrodia NOID OCRC 1.jpg [ 105.64 KiB | Viewed 28893 times ]

_________________
Prof. Kenneth D. Harrison Sr.
Director Orchid Conservatory and Research Center, China.

View us at ocrcchina.com



Michele V likes this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:53 pm 
Offline
This forum is my spiritual home
This forum is my spiritual home

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:42 pm
Posts: 733
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 368 posts
I live in: United Kingdom (England)
My nearest city or region is: London SW
I don't know what its flowers look like, and I'm making a point NOT to Google them as I want the climax of this Post to see them here (which looks to be quite soon?)
The stem of the plant in the 2nd. photo is amazing, you could almost use that as a ruler itself to draw a straight line.

Steve



2 people like this post.
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group