The Orchid Forum, for the UK and Europe (previously known as The UK Orchid Forum) • View topic - Open nursery weekend invitation
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:52 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:04 pm 
Still settling in
Still settling in

Liked in: 7 posts
I live in: Belgium • België • Belgique • Belgien
My nearest city or region is: Schoten
On Saturday June 3rd and Sunday June 4th I invite you to Akerne Orchids' annual open nursery weekend from 9:30 am til 5 pm. Every purchase of plants and sundries in the greenhouse that weekend is eligible for discount vouchers which can be used at any time.
As usual there is a drink on the house for every visitor.

Scoop!
The nursery is home to a unique collection of botanical orchids built up by my parents over the last 46 years containing a great number of seldom seen species.
Up til now this private collection has rarely been shown to the public but this is about to change. From this year on and only during the open nursery weekend part of the collection will be open for visits.

On Saturday June 3rd and Sunday June 4th there will be 5 guided visits of maximum 10 people in the cool private collection, subscribe in advance via https://www.bookeo.com/akerne

Please note that the nursery will be closed to the public on Thursday June 1st and Friday June 2nd in order to prepare for our open nursery weekend!

Interested in books?
Bert van Zuylen will again be present during the open nursery weekend with his extensive offering of orchid books and prints, new, secondhand and antiquarian.
Please note that Bert will only be present on Saturday June 3rd!

kind regards,
Kenneth Bruyninckx.

Laarsebeekdreef 4, B-2900 Schoten, Belgium

http://www.akerne-orchids.com

Telipogon likes this post.